1) describe how our website may collect and use information from your Internet enabled device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone or other device — and browsers or apps used to access the Internet), and
Information about you.
When you contact us through this website, we ask you to provide information about your legal needs. In addition, we request that you provide such as your name, telephone, email address, and other additional information. We will review the information provided for the purposes of responding to your inquiry.
Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the lawyer or firm when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal, or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information provided by you in order for us to evaluate whether we are able to assist you
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited to:
- Emailing, calling, or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature, ebooks, and tools.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Any other business-related reason.
We provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. We will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of our clients. YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT AND AN ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT EXIST JUST BY SUBMITTING AN INQUIRY UNTIL YOU ARE ENGAGED THROUGH A FORMAL ENGAGEMENT LETTER AND THE PAYMENT OF A RETAINER. Except as described above, under no circumstances will we disclose information provided by you to any individual, advertiser, vendor, or any other entity without your written consent.
If you send correspondence to us, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We may use the information in the file we maintain and other information we obtain from your current and past use of the website to assess problems or complaints.
Data collection and cookies.
Features or partners of our website may collect data including, but not limited to: the number of visitors to our site, the time spent on our site and pages clicked, the types of devices used to access our site, and the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors. We use this information to improve our website and marketing. This data is collected by sending cookies (or similar tracking technology) to your device.
Partners and features that collect information.
Our website marketing partners or features that collect data as described above may include, among others, Google Analytics, other analytics programs, and Google AdWords remarketing service. Remarketing involves tracking devices that have visited our website in order to display ads for our services on other websites. Use these links to learn how Google uses data it collects, to prevent Google Analytics from using data from your device, or to opt out of Google’s interest-based ads.
If you submit your name or contact information to us, from time to time we may use that information to send you information about our firm and services. At any time, you may opt out of receiving further information from us by contacting us, by using an “unsubscribe” option in the email communications, or by emailing [email protected] with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of your email. We will not sell or give your personally identifying information to other parties for their own direct advertising purposes.
Links to other sites.
This site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
We reserve the right to update this policy in any way. If we make updates, we will change the modification date shown below.
November 19, 2018