Small Size. BIG Impact.
There are an estimated 2.5 million small businesses in Florida, accounting for nearly 99% of all the businesses in the state1. When you think about it like that, small businesses are quite a BIG deal in the Sunshine State. Attorney Christopher Cervellera of CERV LAW, PLLC is committed to serving the business law and advisory needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Through combining his legal skills and knowledge with his experience as a longtime small businesses owner and executive, Chris can assist clients in identifying issues, overcoming challenges, leveraging opportunities, and achieving their short-term and long-term goals. Chris can be your trusted business law advisor that you can count on to answer questions and to give honest and trusted advice.
Business Law & Commercial Law Practice Areas
Attorney Christopher Cervellera of CERV LAW, PLLC can assist your small business in a number Business & Commercial Law practice areas, including:
- Virtual / Outside General Counsel Services;
- Commercial Contracts & Agreements (Review, Drafting & Enforcement);
- Employment Law;
- Intellectual Property and Trade Secret Registration, Licensing, & Protection;
- Technology, Privacy Law, and Cybersecurity Law;
- Navigating Regulatory and Administrative Law Issues;
- Succession and Transition Planning; and
- Purchases and Transactions;
- Dispute Resolution.
Specialized Business Law Industry & Sector Experience
Attorney Christopher Cervellera of CERV LAW, PLLC is capable of helping businesses across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors. However, there are a few “sweet spots” or niche areas where Chris has significant industry and professional experience. Some of these areas include:
- Advertising, Marketing, and Creative Firms & Professionals;
- Information Technology (IT) Businesses;
- Web-based and E-commerce Businesses; and
- Law and Accounting Firms.
1: “2018 Small Business Profile,” U.S. Small Business Administration: Office of Advocacy